2A Heigham Road
Tel: 020 8519 3886
Bluebird Care is a provider of care-at-home in the UK. We provide tailor-made services for our customers from 30 minutes to 24 hours.
We cover all areas in the Royal Borough of Newham and Tower Hamlets.
You may want short term help after an illness, or you may require respite care because your usual carer is having a break. Whatever your needs, our dedicated team of home care workers are happy to talk to you about your requirements.
Some of the services we offer:
· Help with getting out of bed in the morning, going to bed in the evening
· Help with dressing and personal hygiene
· Preparation of meals
· Assistance with household chores
· Assist or prompt with medication
· Shopping and sightseeing
· Trips out to see friends and relatives, or simply enjoy a walk with one of our carers
· Respite care (temporary relief for those who are caring for family members)
· Overnight care and waking nights service
· Sleep-in service
· Live-in care, a realistic alternative to residential care.
This list is not exhaustive, as all our services are planned individually to meet your, or your loved one, particular needs.
If you don’t find the service you require please call our friendly team to discuss. We would be happy to talk to you about your homecare and support requirements. With a passion to deliver a first-class service, we are committed to ensuring our customers maintain their independence by being able to remain in their own homes with the support of our Care workers.
Our ethos is “to provide the type of care we would want for our loved ones”.
We pride ourselves in delivering a professional service with compassion, warmth and respect