Gladiator Business - Find Your Trade

Gladiator Business is a non profit, part EU funded, free UK Local Business Directory connecting businesses with local people looking for services, quotes or local tradesmen with reviews. Search over 1.3 million updated UK companies and find the local trade that’s right for you. If your company is not yet listed then add it for free today by registering here.

Our main aim is to partner UK businesses with local individuals looking for services whilst networking with each other by sharing, tips, news, contacts and resources. Make sure your company is registered for free today, then create a free business profile and start connecting with local individuals looking for local companies. You can market your company for free on Gladiator Business but if you add an offer to our noticeboard we will promote your business and offer for free to all our followers on social media and email out the details to all our site users.



Latest Notices


India Best Dell Service Center In Kolkata Touch Solutions
CLASSIFIED
If you want to save your time and money, then you came to the right website. It’s a DELL Laptop Trustworthy & authentic service center in Kolkata. If you are searching dell authorized service center in Kolkata, we are not one of them, but we tie up to dell own dealer that cause of we provide dell genuine accessories and authentic customer billing warranty for any repair services or any spare parts replacement. Every repair have minimum 1 to 3 months service warranty & every spare, parts have minimum 1 to 5 years warranty. Hardware Support: We provide all hardware service for Dell laptop.That men, motherboard repair & replaces, No display, Startup beeps, Auto restart, Overheating, Battery change, keyboard change, Laptop LED/LCD screen replacement, Hinge replace & body repair, Cooling fan change, USB & LAN port repair, Hard disk drive change & upgrade. Ram upgrade, Adapter replaces, Power DC jack repair, Laptop cleaning services & more…. Service provide. Software Support: Touch Solutions offers installation support for all software. Provide for all re-installation of customer supplied operating system & driver software’s or preloaded windows & android. Our service technician instant solve any software related issues. Data backup & restore, software scan & antivirus installation, Data recovery, slow software run, software hanging problem, Laptop format facility also available in our service center. Service facility: Our dell service center, most popular & efficient service provider in Kolkata. Because, our service center provides week at 7 days customers service & 24 hours telephonic support in India. We have highly trained technicians for laptop repair services. Our technicians instant diagnosis & analysis of hardware or software related problems. Device related maximum problem instant solve our technician in your front. Our service center provides free inspection facilities for all customers. Contact Us: 9836297839 / 9007013974
Posted: Wednesday 25th April 2018 (12:10pm)

Institute Reaches Fundraising Target for Community Defibrillator
CLASSIFIED
NORTH Staffordshire Medical Institute and Conference Centre is thrilled to announce it has reached its fundraising target of £1,999 for a community defibrillator. The lifesaving machine, supplied by Stone-based charity AED Donate, will be mounted on an outside wall of the Institute’s premises in Hartshill Road, Stoke-on-Trent, for members of the public to use in an emergency. It is due to be installed following a year-long campaign to raise the funds, led by Institute manager Jacqui Robinson. She said: “I’m delighted because it’s such a good cause and it’s great to see how the community have come together to help. It has been very rewarding. “We’ve had support from AED, councillor Sean Pender, Hartshill and Harpfields’ Occasions, the local Residents Association and the Rotary Club, as well as local residents.” Installation The Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) will be mounted in a vandal-proof, heat-regulated cabinet that will open with a security code available from West Midlands Ambulance Service. It is designed to be easy to use by members of the public, even without training, under guidance from 999 operators. The equipment will be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, should anyone suffer a cardiac arrest in the Institute or surrounding area. Jacqui added: “So many people die from cardiac arrests every year – you just have to look at the statistics. “The defibrillator will be of benefit to the whole community as well as visitors to the Institute. We would like to thank everyone for all their kind donations.” The Medical Institute recently contributed the final £337.41 to the fundraising total. Around 30,000 people suffer Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrests in the UK each year, of which 20% take place in public places. If a defibrillator is used and effective CPR is performed within three to five minutes of a cardiac arrest, survival chances increase from just 6% to 74%. For more information about AED Donate, visit their website at https://aeddonate.org.uk/.
Posted: Wednesday 31st January 2018 (10:11am)

20% Off on All Cleaning Services by Eva Cleaners
OFFER
Eva Cleaners is offering 20% Off on All Cleaning Services by the end of July. Call now or visit our website to get the discount!
Posted: Thursday 13th July 2017 (12:29am)


Latest Offer

Free Printing

£500 in free company printing awarded every month to any registered business. Please visit our free company printing page after you have created your profile to find out more. If your company is not yet listed then add it for free today by registering here.

Sponsors

Latest Offer

Free Promotion

We will tweet & email out all new business offers added to our noticeboard to thousands of monthly users. Just create a free business profile, add your recent offer & leave the rest to us. If your company is not yet listed then add it for free today by registering here.